Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Passionate Paper Creation; SPONSOR Dustin Pike!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Dustin Pike!

I LOVE this cute and fun image from Dustin Pike. Just the perfect image for any birthday card/ gift bag. I created this small bag for my brother birthday gift.
  
Today I'm using "Birthday Llama" from Dustin Pike
Image was colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. The pattern paper is from my stash. To finish my gift bag I added candy dots, sentiment I created on my computer, diamond stickles, and clear gems.

Copic List; R27 R29 R39 W1 W3 C5 C9 YG09 YG13
 Y11 Y13 YR04 YR07 B000 B02 E93

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment