Monday, May 13, 2019

Summer Sweetness From High Hopes Stamps

Hi there crafty friends,
Welcome to another Monday card inspiration!

I love this lovely image very much, watermelon is my favorite fruit. I can eat a whole watermelon all by myself believe or not! Every time my mom see me eating watermelon she will reminder me (this yummy fruit was her craving) when she was expecting me. What was your craving when you were expecting?

Today I'm showcasing "Summer Sweetness" 

For this card I used; 
The paper studio "Big stripe soft yellow/white"
Echo park "Summer Dreams"
green crochet lace, sequins string
Gelly roll white pen 
Spellbinder Circle Dies
The sentiment was made on my computer

Image is colored with Copics;
skin E000 E000 V000 R21
hair E23 E27 E57
dress Y11 Y13 Y15 R21
watermelon R24 R27 R29 R39
grass/watermelon peel YG11 YG13 YG17
sky B000 B02

Here is a close up!
To finish my card I added Diamond stickles all over her dress and glossy accent around the pink lace.This cute image was so fun to colored hope my card inspired you to created something pretty!

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment