Monday, May 20, 2019

Ladybug Love!

Good Morning Crafty friends,
Welcome to another Monday card inspiration!

For today I bring you guys one of my favorite images from HHS.
LOVE this image a tons, just perfect for Spring, Birthday or anything your heart desires.   

For today I'm using "Ladybug Love" from Highhopesstamps.com 

For this card I used;
black & white cardstock
the pattern paper is a left-over piece from Christmas 
gold sequins, gelly roll white pen, star dust stickles,
Recollections stickers, and Spellbinder circle dies.

Image is colored with Copics;
ladybug R27 R29 R59 100black
body E0000 E42 R20
flower RV00 RV10 Y00 YG11

Here is a close up!
To finish I handmade the banner added this cute white/glitter letters and did some doodles with my gelly roll white pen. Here is another project I did using this adorable image. Hope my card inspired you to created something pretty! 

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment