Friday, April 26, 2019

Kitty From Digi Doodles Studios

Hello friends,
welcome to another Digi Doodles Studios Friday inspiration!

Spring is in full swing here in Southern California.
Pretty flowers and blooms are surrounding us. It's super beautiful everywhere you go. This week I bring you this whimsical easel card. 

This cute digital image is "Kitty" from digidoodlesstudios.com

The pattern paper is Big Stripe- Pink/White from Recollections. For this easel card I used every single die I owned. Pop my main image with foam tape and added stickles, The pattern paper was distress with "walnut Stain" and also used my Tim Holtz distress tool.

Image is colored with Copic; skin E000 E51 V000
hair E23 E25
dress V15 V17 shoes C5 C7 C9
socks RV00 RV10
cat W1 W3 W5

Here is the inside;
Other embellishments are Glossy Accent, Purple Candy Dots, Pearl String, Lace, Gelly Roll White Pen, Dollie, Butterfly from the dollar tree store, Tracing Wheel, Fabric Flowers, Paper Flowers & 80lb Cardstock Hope you have enjoy my easel card today friends.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment