Monday, April 1, 2019

Poor Injured Bear!

Happy April friends,
I'm back with another cute image from Highhopesstamps.com new release called "Get Well Soon" No one likes to be sick or not feel well right...so what better way is there to brighten their day with some handmade cards!

 For my card I used "Injured Bear" from Highhopesstamps.com 

First I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and used alcohol markers. Next I fussy cut it leaving a small border. Added some Diamond stickles and white gel pen. Over the weekend when to my local crafts store and found this yellow small dot cardstock...Love it! The main panel was embossed with a Sizzix folder called "Softly Falling" To finish created and adhesive some flags. Also I add Nuvo crystal drops to match his gown, natural thread and a button.

Copic List; bear E23 E25
wheel chair C1 C3 C5 C7 R27 R29 and black
gown Y11 Y13 Y15
leg cast B91 B93 B95

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment