Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR: LDRS Creative

Good afternoon crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is LDRS Creative

Today I'm showcasing this super adorable NEW Stamp set called "Carefree Gnomes" from LDRS Creative Stamps. I have so much fun creating this set of two treat boxes using one of the images today!

To begin I stamped this adorable Gnome with black ink and colored with copic markers. Fussy cut it leaving a small white border. Next die cut my my treat boxes using a 12X12 paper pad from My Mind's Eye called "Hooray"

Copic List; skin E000 E51
hair E23 E25
clothes BG10 BG11
butterfly RV00 RV10
butterfly spot R20 R21 R22

Here is a close up!
To finish I added lot of glitter and diamond stickles of my image to give a magical sparkle. I also used gold thread, pink and mint sequins to embellishment. The sentiment I'm using is from  "Carefree Gnomes" from LDRS Creative. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment