Sunday, July 5, 2020

Willa With A Heart

Good morning Friends,
It's Release week over highhopesstamps.com

This Summer 2020 Release is just super adorable with lots of new fun images and some cute tiny sentiments for any occasion.


 For today I'm excited to be using "Willa With A Heart" and the sentiment is "Mini Sentiment Set #1"

Stamped image with black ink and used alcohol markers. The paper is "Strawberry Patch" from Park Lane Used a couple Spellbinder dies to die cut my main image. I sewed down the edges of my pattern paper to give some interest. This paper pad have a sheet full of strawberry so I fussy cut a few and used foam tape to created a cluster in the side of my card. Draw some lines with a white pen and added stickles.

 Copic List; body E25 E27 E31
nose C7
heart R20 R21
flowers R27 R29
grass/ leaves YG11 YG13

Here is a close up!
I Finish my card with one of the sentiment from  "Mini Sentiment Set #1" I also adhesive a few gold sequins. Click HERE to see the full release!

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment