Thursday, July 2, 2020

Crafting Of Hue Sponsor LDRS Creative

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is LDRS Creative

This is an absolutely adorable and fun release from LDRS Creative. Today I bring you a long thank you card using to set of stamps "Care Free Gnomes" and "Built A Tree"

First I stamped my images and fussy cut some of them. This stamps have their coordinated dies but unfortunately I don't owned then. I coloured all my images with alcohol markers. Then used a white pen and doodle some lines. Time to assemble my card, since the tree trunk is a bit large I used a die from my stash to created the from panel. The paper is called "Easter" from Echo Park. My little friends are cover with some diamond stickles I also used a cloud die to die a glitter cloud  and added on top of my tree.

Here is a close up!
I stitched the edge of my card and finished with some pink flat pearls in the corners. I have spme blank space in the middle so I decided to used one of the sentiment from  "Care Free Gnomes"

Here is the inside!
For the inside I used the butterfly image and decorated similar to the front. HERE Is another project I did using some of this adorable stamps. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment