Friday, July 3, 2020

Rainbow Sky From Digi Doodle Studios


Hello everyone,
I am here sharing this cute image from  Digi Doodle Studios

This is such an adorable image called "Rainbow Sky" from Digi Doodle Studios I used Copic markers to coloured. For my card base I'm using is a paper pad called "Easter" from Echo Park. I die cut my main panel using this new die from my stash.

Copic List; skin E000 E51
hair C4 C5 C7
swimsuit BG10 BG11 BG13 R20 R21
bucket R20 R21
turtle YG11 YG13 E42 E43
sand C1 C3
seashell/star Y11

Here is a close up!
For embellishment I used "Carnation Pink" NUVO Crystal Drops, clear rhinestones and Crystal stickles. The Hello Sunshine is from my stash. I hope you enjoy my card creation today.

>>>MY ESTY SHOP<<<
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment