Monday, February 20, 2017

*Party Time*

Happy Monday HHS Friends,
I Hope you have all had a lovely Valentine's Day!

I had lot of fun this past week playing with all the new stamps from 
High Hopes new stamp release called  "Party Time".

For my card I have used the new stamp called 'Chi Chi's Party'I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils & blended with Gamsol and a blending stumps. I know I've using my new prismacolor for almost every post...but they're so much fun and easy to used!

Here is a close up! 
The pattern paper is 6X6 pad called *Party Time* from Crate Paper and the cardstock I used are 'Smoky Slate and Cherry Cobbler' from S.U. The rest of the supplies are from my stash.

 This is how the inside looks!
To finish the inside I used the following stamps 'Celebrated The Joys' and 'Happy Birthday Script'  I added the same pattern paper too. Is all for today friends!

February Sketch;

***I hope you enjoyed today's card ****
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment