Thursday, February 9, 2017

Simon Says Challenge!

 Hello, crafty friends.
 I am back with a few Valentine's tags a have created for this week Simon Says Monday Challenge!
This week challenge at SSSMC theme is "Young At Heart"

For my first project I used Octopi My Heart from Lawn Fawn and colored with alcohol markers. The sentiment is from C.C. Design. 

 For this tags I used BB Our Story from MFT coloured with  Prismacolor pencils & blended with 'Gamsol' and a blending stumps.

On this tags I used a new sentiment called You Are Loved from High Hopes Stamps. The hearts are from Octopi My Heart. I Add some 3mm Sparkling sequins from PPP. 

For my last tag I used the cute dog from BB Our Story  and the sentiment is Happy Valentine's Day from C.C. Design Stamps. 

Here's a close up!
My tags has turned very different but, I was inspired by Meihsia Liu (Mixed Media Tag Heart)
I hope you like it and I've inspired you!

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments:

  1. wow, what a wonderful collections of tags and packages! I adore red kraft palette! tjamks for joining us this week on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete