Monday, July 24, 2017

"Doggie Threat Tags"

Happy Monday High Hopes Friends,
Carolina here, back with a fun handmade tag. Surprise a pet LOVER with these adorable tags and a yummy threat for their doggies. They are so much fun to created and inexpensive to make, but fun to give! 

For today's project I'm using three of the new "So Much Cuteness"  stamps release
from High Hopes Stamp!

I stamped "Prancing PuP" with Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured with Alcohol markers. After the image was coloured I fussy cut it leaving a tiny white border around. Dies I used "Tag, You're It, Grassy Border and Puffy Clouds Borders  from Lawn Fawn to created my tag. To embellish my tags front I used diamond stickles, glossy accent, white pen, clear rhinestone and some cream tread.
Copic List; C5  C7 E000 E31 E33 R20 R21 R22 YG13 and 0

Here is a close up!
I pop "Prancing Pup" with foam tape to give some dimension.
You can find this awesome stamp & tons more at HighHopesStamps.com

Here is the back!
 I used "Cat And Dog Paws" and "PURRFECT DAY" to create the back of the tags. The sentiment was stamped on crafts  cardstock and I hand cut it. 

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

***********************************
There are 17 new stamps and a bunch of new sentiment in this release!





2 comments: