Monday, July 3, 2017

Precious Little One!!!

Welcome back High Hopes Fans,
And Happy 4th  Of July!!!


I have so much fun creating this 2 baby shower invitation cards for a church friend. She is having her first grandbaby in a few months. So she ask me to created a few cards for her daughter in law baby shower. This two are just the sample one, I wasn't sure if she will prefer them to be vertical or horizontal, so I made one of each.

This lovely stamp is called Ladybug Love and both sentiments are Precious Little One and It's A Baby Shower from High Hopes Stamp

I stamped the image with Tuxedo Black ink, and coloured with alcohol markers and die cut it with a Lawn Fawn rectangle die. Copic List; R20 R29 R39 RV00 RV10 V000 YG11 YG13 C1 C3 BG100 Y11 Y13 100Black and 0

Here is the inside!
You can find this awesome stamp & tons more at HighHopesStamps.com
 That's all for today hope you have enjoy my Ladybug cards.

Make sure you stop by on Saturday, July 15th to check out the "New Stamp Release" from HHS
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.


2 comments: