Monday, October 16, 2017

Christmas Inspiration!

Happy Monday,
Today I want to share a wonderful Christmas inspiration with you!

As you know I have a passion for paper crafting, I LOVE to created handmade cards and other projects. Over the weekend this cute image have inspired me, so a used created a lollipop rosette. You can used this topper to decorated you Christmas present or as a home decor! 

This cute stamps is "Teddy Gift" from High Hopes Stamps just the perfect size to make tags, ornament and cards.  

The paper I'm using is not a traditional Christmas one, but it work just perfect with my project. This Rosette measure 4 1/2"  I stamped image with Tuxedo black and colored with alcohol markers. Embellish the center with cheese cloth, white doilies, and gold card-stock. 

Copic List; W1 W3 W5 YG95 YG97 R27 R29 R20 BG13 BG17
  
This is the back!
For the back I'm using a larger paper doilies, card-stock and stamped it with red ink "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" Hope this Christmas project have inspired you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment