Thursday, February 1, 2018

High Hopes Stamps!

Good morning High Hopes Stamps friends.
February is here which means Valentine's Day is approaching, and I love to handmade gifts. 

For today I'm using "Two Peas In A Pod" and "Like Two" from High Hopes Stamps I stamped my image with Memento Black ink and colored with *Tim Holtz Distress ink. The pattern paper is from my local crafty store. to finish my card I used Wink of Stella, Cream twine and mini white pearls.

Looking to GRAB your new stamps right now?
Well, you can shop HERE at OCS or at High Hopes, they are all shipping now.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the gingham paper and the sentiment patterned paper ;) Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that you used this stamp for Valentine's rather than a baby theme!!

    ReplyDelete