Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Digi Doodles Studios...using Blushing Bride!

Hi there friends,
A new challenge is being shared today on the Digi Doodles Studios Blog. 
The challenge for May is; Ribbon & Pearls!

Today I am using such a beautiful image called Blushing Bride.
As you know the challenge this month is Ribbon & Pearls, I used a light pink seam binding ribbon. You can find tiny pearls all around my flowers and the corner of the card.

 I print my image at 3.5" by 2.5" and used alcohol markers to colored. Die cut it using a oval scallop from MFT and the pattern paper is from my stash. 

Here is a close up!
Since I couldn't fine some light pink roses, I paint a few using distress ink and off white acrylic paint. To finish my card I add some stickles all over the flowers and leaves. Well that is all for today!

Hope you can join us on this month challenge. Also our DT will inspired you everyday with their projects and cards every day!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment