Friday, May 18, 2018

New Parker&Buddy!

Good morning

Are you guys ready for a NEW baby release?
Here's an adorable one from  Digi Doodles Studios. Meet "Parker & Buddy!
The new release is called "Bundles Of Joy"

For today card I used three types of blue cardstock. The background panel was emboss using a textured impression embossing folder called "Softly Falling" Also used an Avery Elle scalloped die to cut the flag. The pattern paper is from my stack I think is from Recollection. I want this cute image to be the star of my card so I used a few white tiny pearls for embellishments.

 Here is a close up!
To finish my card I pop the flag with 3D foam tape and used a sentiment from HHS called "New Addition".
Copic List; Skin E000 E51 V000 R20 Hair E23 E25 Blanket B21 B24 Teddy Bear E33 E37 R20

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment