Monday, May 14, 2018

Shabby Chic Mother's Day Card!

Good morning,
and welcome to my Monday blog post!

Today I'm sharing a Shabby Chic Mother's Day card, I have created for my mom! For my card I'm using High Hopes Stamps new release called "A Magical Day"

This cute stamp is Butterfly Fairy
I stamped and colored my image with alcohol markers. After I finish I fussy cut it and used Diamond stickles, Whink Of Stella and a gelly glitter pen to make her sparkle.

I always enjoy a little dimension in the background, so I used texture paste, die cut a couple of my new round floral frame and added cheese cloth around. The pattern paper is from my stash as well the paper and fabric flowers. To finish my card I created a pin, adhesive some pink gems and add seam binding ribbon colored with distress ink. 

Here is a close up!
The sentiment is Hoping Your Day and old sentiment but well used one for me. I stamped it on vellum with Versa-Mark and used white embossing powder. NOTE; You need to careful when you stamped anything on vellum. Love this sentiment so much I have used in so many of my projects. It can be used for so many cards occasions.

Here is the inside!
In this photo you can see the pattern paper I used better. The sentiment is a stamp from LF. Hope you have enjoy my card inspiration today.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment