Friday, June 15, 2018

Neutral...Shabby Chic Baby Card!

Good morning

For today I'm sharing this adorable shabby chic baby card. I couldn't decided on the color blue or pink? A very hard decision...so neutral won!  

The image I am using is called Leo & Bear.
Is such a lovely image to used for a girl or boy baby-shower card.  

I print my image at 2.5" by 2.5" and used alcohol markers to colored. Die cut it using a stitch square die. Pattern paper and cardsotck is from my stash. I distress the edges of my pattern paper with vintage distress ink. Add flowers, paper leaves, metal charm, lace, white pen and Nuvo gold drops.

Here is a close up!
I finish my card using some texture paste and diamond stickles. 

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Leo & Bear Digi Doodles Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment