Friday, June 29, 2018

Digi Doodles Studios Card Inspiration!

Hi again,

So excited to be back with another card inspiration today.
I was in the mood for creating a shabby chic card using the same image from last week...she is so pretty!

For today I am using Kenzie & Kona
I started by printing my image at 3 1/2" by 3" and colored with my Copic markers. 

Supplies List; Julie Nutting 6X6 paper pad (Belle Vie)
baby blue, white and pink cardstock
paper, fabric flowers from my stash, clear rhinestones, Nuvo drops, diamond stickles, MFT stitched-heart dies and walnut stain distress ink.

Copic list; R20 R21 E11 E23 E29 E51 B000 B02W1 W3 W5 & 0

Here is a close up!
Hope you got inspired to created something over the weekend.
****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment