Friday, June 22, 2018

Kenzie & Kona!

Good morning

 It's Friday which means my time to share another card inspiration using a Digi image from Digidoodlestudios,

For my card I've chosen "Kenzie & Kona"
Isn't she lovely you will find her HERE along with other delightful design by Dina.

I used alcohol markers to colored her up, after my image was colored I fussy cut it leaving a tiny white border, I want this card to be special but still fun and whimsical for a mature women so I used dark colors. Love how her dark hair looks!

Here is a close up!
You can see better all the embellishment and dimension I put on my card today. Hope you got inspired to created something pretty over the weekend.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment