Monday, September 3, 2018

Baby Giraffe!

Hi everyone,
It's Carolina here back with another lovely image from
 High Hopes Stamps!

Baby cards are always fun to created...right?
For today I'm using  "Baby Giraffe" 

I stamped my image with Memento black ink, colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut it leaving a small border. The pattern paper is "Story Time" from Studio Calico. To add details I used a few dies from my stash.

Supplies; cream and peach cardstock
champagne (glitter) cardstock
glossy accent, paper lace doilie
carnation & white blizzard crystal drops
markers list Y11 C1 RV00 RV10 & 0

To finish my card I add carnation pink and white blizzard NUVO Crystal Drops. 

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.
Hey, before I go... I have a super awesome Labor Day SALE over my

No comments:

Post a Comment