Monday, September 24, 2018

Christmas Treat Boxes!


Welcome to another Monday inspiration,
For today I've a couple Christmas boxes!

Today I am using "Moose And Friends"
from High Hopes Stamps 

My image is colored using Copic Markers;
Moose E23 E25 E29  E33 E51 E70Y13 Y15 R20
YG95 YG97 R27 R29 R39 C1 C3 C5 BG10 and 0

Each box is embelleshed with red gemstones, white gel pen, glitter Nuvo drops, Vintage Photo distress ink, glossy accent and pattern paper "Wrapping Paper" from WE R Memory Keeper

Here is a close up!
This adorable boxes are so quick and easy to created ladies. Also big enough to be filled with some yummy and fun treat! I have popped this boxes in my Etsy Shop along with a few others goodies.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment