Monday, October 1, 2018

Teenage Birthday Card!


Hello everyone,
Welcome back to another Monday card inspiration.

I love this cool image called "Rocking Out"  from High Hopes Stamps 

I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black and colored with alcohol markers. The pattern paper I am using is "Little Boys And Their Toys" from The Paper Studio Love this paper. After image was all colored I added Fran-tage embossing powder in my main image.

Copic List; skin E000 E51 V000 hair E25 E27 E29 shirt B21 B24 pants Y13 Y15 Y17 shoes W1 W3 W5 Drums R27 R39 Y13 W1 W3 W5

Here is a close up!
I distress the edges of the pattern paper with Ground Espresso distress ink.
To finish my card I added Glossy accent, red pearls and banner.
What do you think? Hope you have enjoy my card today.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment