Monday, October 1, 2018

DDS October Card Challenge!

Hi everyone,
 Can you believe that we are into October already? Today we start a New Card Challenge over DDS blog. This month Challenge is an easy one "Halloween Or Pink" 

Today I'm using Autumn Day from Digi Doodles Studios

I colored my image with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I used paper from my stash and distress the edges with Vintage photo distress ink. The flowers are from different craft companies. I have added Stardust Stickles and Glossy accent on her clothes and flowers.

 Here's a close up!
To finish I pop my image with some foam tape and used die cuts to embellishment.

Flower cluster! 
The sentiment "I Can Smell Autumn" was typed from my computer. 
I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
Can't wait to see your cards!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment