Friday, October 19, 2018

A GIFT FOR YOU!

Good morning

Christmas is just a couple moths away and I bet we're all pretty excited???
I LOVE giving handmade gifts is easy and fun. 
Also sometimes the gift package is much appreciated right?

This adorable digi is "Waddles And Chubbs"

I print my digital image at 3 1/2"by 3"
and colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.
This is such cute and lovely image! Just perfect for Christmas cards
and any handmade projects. Love how the penguin is
giving a warm hug to the polar bear. It looks like they're good pals?

Here's a close up!
I'ts simple to make! Don't get intimidated, I used a premade paper bag from my party supplies store and embellished it with lots of pretty supplies from my stash. Hope you have enjoy my project today?

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Waddles and Chubbs Digi Doodles Winter Buddies Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment