Monday, October 8, 2018

All-Star Champ!


Happy Monday everyone,
Today I bring you guys some super fun, quick and easy cards
 for your favorite ALL-Star Champ!

The image is "Dribble Master"  from High Hopes Stamps

Card Recipe- Orange & black cardstock
Pattern paper (sport) from ME&MY BIG Ideas
Glossy Accent, White pen, Stampendous Crystal glitter,
 Orange metal brands and Ground Espresso distress ink

Close up!
Copic List; skin E000 E11 V000
hair E23 E25 E29
shoes W1 W3 W5 basketball YR2 YR4 YR7
uniform/socks Y11 Y13 Y15 C1 shirt RV00 RV10 

 This image is "Gabriel Loves Soccer"  from High Hopes Stamps

Card Recipe- White & red cardstock
Pattern paper (sport) from ME&MY BIG Ideas
Glossy Accent, White pen, mustard metal brands
and Ground Espresso distress ink

 Inside the card!
I used the die cuts from the paper pad to embellishment the inside of my cards.

Copic List; skin E000 E31 V000
hair E31 E33 E37
uniform B93 B95 B97 R29 R39
Shoes C1 C3 C5 C7 soccer ball C1 & 100

Hope you have enjoy my set of cards today?
I have popped this card in my Etsy Shop along with
a few others.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment