Friday, December 14, 2018

Nutcracker Noelle!

Good morning

It's another beautiful chilly day here in Southern California friends. My post for today is a bit latte today sooooo sorry. My computer was done for two days, finally was able to fix it but I lost all my pictures and date. No worries I will live...lol!

Any how, so happy to be back with a Christmas Card using this gorgeous digital image from digidoodlestudios.com 

The image I'm using is called "Nutcracker Noelle"
My idea for this card was to created something whimsical and elegant!

Supplies; Red, Blue and White cardstock
diamond stickles, glossy accent, white pen, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Champagne cardstock, dies snowflakes & scallop rectangle. The sentiment was made in my computer.

Hope you have enjoy my card today.
Don't forget to visit digidoodlestudios.com  for this month Challenge!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Nutcracker Noelle Digi Stamp Instant Download Digital Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment