Monday, December 10, 2018

Let Us Adore Him!

Good morning HHS friends,
I am here today with a vintage Christmas card.
I wanted to created a soft and vintage Christmas scene, with just a little sparkle.

So today I am using  "Let Us Adore Him"

I started with stamping out this beautiful image on Copic friendly paper. Them used stitched squared die. For the background I used distress ink softly in the inside, hard in the edges. For sparkle I added my Winkle Stella pen. It's kind of hard to see...lol!

The pattern paper and sentiment are from my stack.
To finish I used espresso cardstock, some ribbon, white pen and gold rhinestones. 

Here is a close up!
I LOVE how my card turned out. I hope this Vintage Christmas card have inspires you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

I have popped this card in my Etsy Shop along with a few others.

No comments:

Post a Comment