Friday, December 28, 2018

Winter Card!

Good morning

This very sparkly Winter card is my last handmade card of 2018. I hope all my projects and cards have inspired you this year? I wished you All a Happy New Years!!!

For today I'm using "Finley Penguin" 
This image is so cute, I printed at 3X2 1/2 inches and coloured with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. After my image was all done I added some stickles and glossy accent. This time I used pattern paper and any leftover embellishment I have on my desk. I used button, ribbon, snowflakes, and stickers. I had so much fun creating this Winter card.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles Finley Penguin Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment