Thursday, August 1, 2019

Digi Doodles Franci & Bosco!

Good morning friends,
Digi Doodles Studios has a really fun challenge this month!

The theme for the month of August is (Spots Or Stripes)
Come and join us with your card inspirations!

I used the super cute digi-image called "Franci And Bosco"
 from digidoodlestudios.com to created my card.

The card I'm sharing today was printed with light-brown ink. Them I colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I LOVE adding stickles, glossy accent and my white jelly pen. It's all about embellishing right! The pattern paper is "Hooray" from My Mind's Eye. To finish my project I used a sentiment from fisher and stamped with SU ink. 

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Franci and Bosco Digi Doodles Birthday Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment