Saturday, August 3, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations SPONSOR: Digi Doodles Studios

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is Digi Doodles Studios!

Today I am showcasing "Raggedy Birthday Dollie" from Digidoodlestudios.com

This pattern paper is "Fairy Sparkle" from Little Birdie. Love the soft color of the prints. For the background I add sime Gold "Fran-Tage" embossing powder.  I used some dies from my stash and a cream seam bidding ribbon also I added one of my Prima buttons and die cut a tiny tag. Stamped the tag with a small sentiment from my stash. No card is finish without glossy accent and Stickles!!!

Copic List;
skin E000 E51 cheeks R21
hair E31 E33 E37
dress V000 V01 leggin C1 B21
birthday cake RV00 RV10

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment