Friday, August 30, 2019

Party Birds From Digidoodlestudios

Good morning

Today I'm excited to share a shaker/Birthday card with you.
I Love this image a lot, it is so fun to color too!


To make this card I started by printing my digi at 3"X 3 1/2" and colored with alcohol markers. I added some stardust stickles to party hats and gift. The pattern paper is "Hooray" from My Mind's Eye. 

 I used the background panel to make a shaker pouch. Adhesive some tulle organza and used sequins, diamond drops, and confetti to fill my shaker pouch. For finishing touches added some banners, bows made of pink baker twine and the word Gift! I think it turned out pretty cute!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment