Thursday, September 12, 2019

Christmas Is Almost Here!

Hello there, Christmas is almost here!

The weather is finally changing here in Southern California. Morning are getting cooler and is feeling like Christmas is slowly approaching. Every day is closer to my fav holiday!

This morning I'm showcasing this adorable image called "Rattata Gifts" from digidoodlestudios.com

To make this card I started by printing my image a bit larger and colored with alcohol markers. I added diamond stickles, glossy accent and used I white jelly pen to doodle some lines. I want this cute image to be the star of my card, so I skip my usual embellishment. The pattern paper, champagne glitter cardstock and metal dies are from my stash.

Copic List; mouse C1 C3 C5
Santa's hat/bow R27 R29 R39 R9
gifts YG11 YG13 YG17  and C7 C9

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Digi Doodles Rattata's Gifts Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment