Saturday, September 28, 2019

Penguin Pyramid from High Hopes Stamps

Hello, crafty friends!
I'm here with you today with a card I make using "Penguin Pyramid" and "Happy Holidays" both stamps from HHS "New Christmas Release"

I just LOVE this image and was so excited to make a Christmas card!!!
  
I started off by stamping the penguins and colored with alcohol markers. The pattern paper is ""Christmas Plaids" from Craftsmart  To embellish my card I used stickles, glossy accent, white & gold gelly pen, twine and red button. I used several dies from my stash for the main panel.

Image is colored with Copics;
RED'S R24 R27 R29 R39
ORANGE'S YR02 YR04 YR07 YG09
GREEN'S YG09 YG11 YG13
COOL GRAY'S C5 C7  WARM GRAY'S W1 W3 W5
BG10 & 0

Here is a the inside!
The sentiment is stamped in Memento black ink and die cut it with the second smallest stitched oval die from MFT. Also I used the same paper from the front of my card. Thanks for taking the time to by blog today. Have a BLESS day!


No comments:

Post a Comment