Thursday, October 3, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations SPONSOR; Whimsy Stamps

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Whimsy Stamps"

The image I'm showcasing today with you guys is called "Dotty" a super fun image to color!

For my first card;
I coloured her up with Copic markers and fussy cut it.
The paper is *Party Day* from crate paper
I die cut a few stars with "stars framelits dies" from S'U  The circle dies are from my stash. To finish this card I added stickles, glossy accent and draw lines with a white/gold gelly pen.

Copic List; skin E000 E42 E93
hair E23 E25 E29
shirt/b-day hat R20 R21 R22
overall  Y11 Y13 Y15
short YG13 YG17

For my second card;
I also coloured her up with Copic markers, but her hair is a bit lither. I love fussy cutting my images pretty sure this image have a coordinating die, but unfortunate I don't Have it! The paper is "Pool-Riffic" from Recollection I die cut more starts using the coordinating paper. To finish this card I added glossy accent stickles, gold sequins and white/gold gelly pen.

Copic List; skin E000 E51
hair E23 E25 E51
shirt/short R20 R21 R22
overall B91 B93 B95
shoes C1 C3 socks Y11 Y13

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment