Saturday, October 19, 2019

Precious Nativity From High Hopes Stamps!

Good morning friends,
Today I'm going to share with you another stunning stamp called "Precious Nativity" and "Away In The Manger" from Highhopesstamps.com.  

Because this is such a special image, I wanted to keep this card design really simple to show off how beautiful it's. I stamped image with alcohol marker and cut it with a stitched square die. Add some details with a Gelly white pen, also distress the edges with some distress ink. Cut a second square using black glitter cardstock. For my third panel I used 12X12 paper pad called "Christmas Plaids" from Craftsmart. Not a lot of embellishments right!  

Image is colored with Copics;
skin E000 E51
Joseph B93 B95 B99 E23 E25
Mary R27 R29 R59 C9
Baby Jesus YG95 YG97
donkey W3 W5 C1 C7 C9
sheep C1
barn E23 E25
hay E31 E33

Here is a close up!
To finish my card I stamped it with Memento ink. 
This was a fun and easy Christmas card. Hope you got inspired today. Have a great Sunday all. 


Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment