Saturday, October 12, 2019

Candy Cane Penguin From High Hopes Stamps

Hello there!
Happy to be sharing another Christmas Card using this cute and fun image from Highhopesstamps.com 

Today I'm using "Candy Cane Penguin" 
It's a short but sweet post today. I colored the image with alcohol markers and I die cut it with a new rectangle die I bought during the weekend. The paper pad is a 12X12 called Christmas Plaids. I embellish him using white gelly pen, stickles and glossy accent. To finished tie a bow with natural twine and add a black/white plaids button.

Image is colored with Copics;
penguin body C1 C3 C5 C7 C9
penguin beak YR09
scarf/socks YG11 YG13
skates/candy cane/Santa's hat R24 R29 R39

Here is the inside!
To finish the inside I used this adorable sentiment called "Candy Cane Wishes"
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.
 High Hopes Stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment