Sunday, October 13, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations SPONSOR; C.C.Design

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps!

Today I'm happy to shared with you two shaker Birthday cards I did using an old rubber stamp called "Birthday Cake Lucy" #SW1146  My apologies this image is from my stash NOT longer in their store. I used the same dies and paper pattern to created this adorable and fun birthday cards!

I stamped image with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with alcohol markers. Fussy cut it leaving a small white border. The paper is "Hooray" from My Mind's Eye, white and strawberry slush cardstock from S'U The sequins are from my stash used similar colors in both cards. To embellish her I added stickles and a white gelly pen.

Copic list; skin E0000 E000 E91
hair E23 E25 E29
clothes BG000 BG01 BG10
cake RV00 RV10 RV11


For this cutie I did the same as the first one, just change the colors her hair color and clothes. The sentiment I'm using are two stamps set from Lawn Fawn.

Copic list: skin E000 E51 E93
hair C5 C7 C9 V17
clothes BG000 BG10 BG15 Y08 Y11
cake RV00 RV10 RV11

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment