Thursday, October 10, 2019

Gemma From Digi Doodles Studios!

Good morning

Today I'm happy to share a shaker friendship card with you guys today.  This adorable image is called "Gemma" Isn't she a cutie?

To make this card I started by printing my image at 3 1/2"X 3" and colored with alcohol markers. I added some stardust stickles to her pants, headband, painting and flower. Also adhesive a small clear gem on her flower. The pattern paper is a 12X12 pad called "Hooray" from My Mind's Eye.

Copic List; E000 E23 E25 E29 E42
C1 C3 C7 C9
BG10 BG11 BG13 BG15
YG11 YG13
Y11 Y13
 R21 R22
RV00 RV10 and V15

To created my background panel I make a shaker pouch. Adhesive some tulle organza and added lot's of pastel sequins. For finishing touches I die cut the word Hello Sunshine with a die from my stash. Pop my main panel with 3D foam tape. I think it turned out pretty cute right?

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Gemma Digi Doodles Instant Download Digital Stamp Digi Stamp
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment