Thursday, October 31, 2019

Holly Jolly & Gliss Snowmen From DDS

Good morning

With Christmas just around the corner, here is a Winter card inspiration for you to stat your Holidays cards this weekend. Also don't forget DDS has a really fun Challenge this month!

The theme for the month of November is Christmas/Winter!
 Come and join us with your card inspiration*

For today I am using "Holly Jolly & Gliss Snowmen"
I download and print my image a big larger, love digital images because you can sized the way you wanted it. I colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut it. I added some Crystal and green stickles to my main image. Also snow with a pen I purchased from my local craft store. Used a couple die from my stash to created the background scene.

 Copic List; C1 C3 C7 C9
R29 R39 YG13 YG17 BG10

Here is a close up!
I finish my card using a few glitter snowflakes, ribbon and black glitter candy dot. Hope you have enjoy my card today, have a great weekend all.

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

1 comment: