Friday, October 25, 2019

Passionate Paper Creations SPONSOR; Lili Of The Valley!

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Passionate Paper Creation" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Lili Of The Valley" Digital Stamps.

For today's card I'm using "Barbeque Digi" and the sentiment is from many I own!

This is such an adorable image right and so fun to colored too?
I print my image a bit larger and colored with Copic Markers. Die cut my main panel with a few stitched squared dies. The paper is called "ToyBox" from Carta Bella. 

Copic List; E000 E31 E33 E51
C1 C3 C5 C7
R22 R29 R39
B91 B93 B95
YG11 YG13andYR02

Since this is a masculine birthday card I used a little embellishments.

Here is a close up!
Finish my card by popping some foam tape at my second layer and adding white cardstock between the pattern paper and red cardstock. Hope you have enjoyed this card inspiration today!

MY ETSY SHOP

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment