Thursday, October 24, 2019

Joe Frost From Digi Doodles Studios!

Good morning

As always is a pleasure to share another card inspiration with you guys. For today I'm showcasing "Joe Frost" Isn't he a cutie!

This is such lovely image, love his little chubby face. I colored him with copic markers and used a white gelly pen to doodle lines here and there. Love using a white pen gives the image a bit of character. Them I die cut the main panel with a stitched rectangle die. For my next layer I used gold glitter cardstock and for my last layer I die a cut another squared using 12X12 paper pad called "Christmas Plaids" from Craftsmart. 

Copic List; C1 C5 C7 E23 E25
R27 R29 R39 RV10
YG95 YG97

To finish my card I used gold "Fran-tage" embossing powder, crystal and ice stickles. You can find this awesome stamp & tons more at Digidoodlesstudios.com Hope you got inspired today. Have a great weekend all!

MY ETSY SHOP

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17
Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment