Wednesday, September 25, 2019

HHS Christmas Release!

Good morning,
I'm so excited to showcase today with you 
"Puppy Wishes" from Highhopesstamps.com NEW Christmas Release!

First colored my image with alcohol markers. Then cut it using a st'd oval scallop edge die from MFT.  I embellish my card with gold Fantage embossing powder diamond stickles and green gems. 
 The pattern paper is "home for Christmas" from Pebbles. 

 Copic List; dog W1 W3 W5
Santa's hat R27 R29 R39
bow YG11 YG13

Here is the inside!
For the inside I used the same paper collection and also one of the NEW sentiment called "Fun Merry Christmas" 


May sure to visit HHS page to see want the Divas have created using this adorable Christmas stamps. 

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun stamp and card. Love how you did the sentiment on the inside. Great card!

    ReplyDelete