Sunday, August 2, 2020

Snowman Surprise

Hello Friends,
Today I'm featuring an not traditional Christmas card using this adorable snowman from digidoodlestudios.com!

I start by printing "Snowman Surprise" onto friendly Copic marker paper. Next colored with alcohol markers. I cut my image with a circle die and layered with another fancy scallop die. For dimension, I foam the main panel. Used a piece of light pink cardstock on the background, but first I embossed with a sizzix polka dot embossing folder then did to kind of sewing for with my sewing machine. To assemble my card I used white and pink cardstock and tie this pretty mint tulle ribbon. 

To finish my card I used three sizes of gold sequins, add crystal stickles to "Snowman Surprise" and used a snow pen. Is kind of hard to see the the snow in the bottom of the present. Hope you have enjoy my card today!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment