Monday, August 31, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; 7 Kids Craft Store

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is 7 Kids Craft Store!

This cute image is one of their freebie digital stamps and you can used her for any occasion card or project. To star my card I print "Angel Bun" and colored her with alcohol markers. Then fussy cut it leaving a small border. I pop her with foam tape to give her some dimension. I used a flag die from my stash die cut it first with gold cardstock and then using pattern paper. Adhesive my flag in the center with foam tape. I decided to used another die from my stash this time I die cut this larger Merry Christmas die with black glitter cardstock.

Copic List; skin E000 E21
hair E23 E25 E29
dress YG11 YG13 YG17
wings B000 B02

To finish my card I used gold sequins, glitter stickles, and I tie some bows over her buns. The paper is from my stash. I hope you enjoy my card I've made for you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment