Friday, September 4, 2020

HELLO FALL

Welcome to another card inspiration
I can't believe Summer is almost over and now it's time to start thinking of Autumn. One of my favorite season of the year!

For this card I'm using "Hello Fall" from Digi Doodles Studios
I printed and colored with alcohol markers. Then used my stitched squares dies to cut them out. I layered different collections pattern papers and used foam tape in the main one. The pattern paper I am using is from my stash. I also add diamond stickles to the flowers on her hat and shirt.

Copic List; skin E000 E51 V01
shirt Y13 Y15
 hat/boots E42 E43
scarf R27 R29 R59
pants B91 B93 B95
raccoon W1 W3 W5 C5 C7
pumpkin YR02 YR04 YR07 Y35
leaves YG95 YG97 G99 E31 E33

Her is a close up!
To finish my card I used this adorable alphabet flag dies to die cut the word Autumn. I layered with gold cardstock, used foam tape for dimension. Also used a few die cut leaves from my stash to created a cluster in the top left. I Adhesive a few flat pearls too. Hope you have enjoy my card today. Don't forget to check  Digi Doodles Studios Facebook/Instagram ground for more inspirations and challenges!

****************************
New customers take 10% OFF all Digi Stamps. Use code NEW2DIGIDOO17

Thank you for visit my blog today!
Have a BLESS day.

No comments:

Post a Comment