Saturday, September 5, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Paper Nest Doll

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week Paper Nest Dolls! 

For today I am using "Chef Angelina" First I print my images using Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored using alcohol makers. I totally love this image so I printed a few times and begin coloring her in different tones!!! 

First card;
 I'm using pastel colors. I also used my squared stitched dies to cut it. The paper is "Hooray" from My Mind's Eye. To embellish this card I used diamond stickles, some gold sequins ribbon, a set of stamps from Lawn Fawn and my new alphabet flat die.

Second card;
For this card I used red, black and gold colors. Love this color combo!
The paper is "Strawberry Patch" from Park Lane. I change the ribbon on the back of my banner, everything else is the same.

Third project;
For my tag I printed "Chef Angelina" a bit smaller, coloured  her with alcohol markers. This time I'm using Traditional Christmas colors. Add stickles, a few snowflakes dies and finished using a few ribbons from my stash. I hope you enjoy my projects I've made for you today. I have lots of fun using this image, HERE is another card I did using Paper Nest Dolls products!

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment