Sunday, September 20, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Pink & Main

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Pink & Main"

Today I bring you a couple mini shopping bag gift card holder, using "Pumpkin Spice"

I started by using this cute mini bag die set I own. I die cut my pattern paper 4 times to be able to assemble my bags, then I choose one of the stamps from this adorable set called "Pumpkin Spice". I stamped my image with Momento ink and colored with alcohol markers. Before I glue it together I cut four stripes and created the handles. For finished touches I added glossy accent to the top of the frap and a few gold sequins for some bling. I really like how they come out! I hope you enjoy my project I've made for you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment