Friday, September 25, 2020

Crafting Of Hue SPONSOR; Joy Claire

Good morning crafty Friends,
I'm super excited to be sharing my Sponsor Post for "Crafting Of Hue" Every week they have new and amazing sponsor...For this week is "Joy Claire"

Today I bring you a couple mini shopping bag gift card holder, using "Blessed & Grateful" This digital stamp set features three beautiful images and six sentiments that you can combine or used them separated!

I started by using this cute mini bag die set I own. I die cut my pattern paper 4 times to be able to assemble my bags, then I choose two of the stamps from the set. I print my images a bit smallest and colored with alcohol markers. Before I glue it together I cut four stripes and created the handles. For finished touches I added diamond stickles, some clear rhinestones and a few gold sequins for some bling. 

Copic I used; leaves Y11 Y13 Y17 Y95
fruit R24 R27
flowers Y13 Y15

Copic I used; pumpkin YR04 YR07 YR09
flowers Y13 Y15 Y17
leaves YG95 YG97

To finish my mini shopping bags I printed two of the sentiments and adhesive to the bags. I really like how they come out! I hope you enjoy my project I've made for you today.

Thank you for visit my blog today.
Have a BLESS day and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment